Menu Search Monash University

Monash Art Design & Architecture

Monash University

Monash Art Design & Architecture


If you are a current MADA student and you do not expect to complete your course at the end of this year, you must re-enrol or apply for an intermission via the Web Enrolment System (WES).

For more information, see re-enrolment dates and details for:

MADA will organise a number of information sessions that are tailored to your specific course area. The sessions are expected to be conducted in Week 11 of semester 2 with exact dates and locations to be advised via email. We encourage you to attend the relevant session during the re-enrolment period and seek course advice before you re-enrol as appropriate.

Course and unit advice

You can obtain course and unit advice from the following sources:

Whilst SASU will endeavour to provide assistance and advice, it is your responsibility to ensure that the units you select meet the degree regulations and requirements.


You can discontinue units via Web Enrolment System (WES). Before you discontinue, please be sure to check the penalties for discontinuing units.

You can discontinue your course via Web Enrolment System (WES) or by contacting SASU for an enrolment variation form. We recommend that you organise a course advice appointment with SASU to discuss all your options.

Failing a unit

If you have failed a unit that is required for your progression into the next semester, you will need to modify your enrolment - see invalidation of units.

You must use Web Enrolment System (WES) to change your enrolment. Please contact SASU if you need to clarify.

International students

All international students are required to enrol into a full time load (24 credit points in each semester) unless authorised by SASU. International students with less than 48 credit points remaining in the final year of their degree will be permitted to underload. The University must notify the department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) if you do not meet your student visa requirements.

Double degree students

If you are undertaking a double degree course you must use Web Enrolment System (WES) to enrol in units for both degrees during the re-enrolment period. SASU will be able to guide you with the MADA component of the double degree; you will however need to contact the student services of the faculty that is responsible for the non-MADA component of your double degree if you need specific advice about progression and meeting the other faculty’s degree requirements.

Monash University
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube